Do you wish for a profile that would be a giant leap in your career graph? Do you wish for a career high that beats all your expectations?? Then look no further!
Be a High-demand Business Analyst with:
Professional Diploma Enterprise Resource Planning (PDERP)
If you are a fresh graduate or a business professional from one of the following domains (Finance, Engineering, Procurement, Marketing & Sales, Human Resource or IT) looking for a career start or are planning for a career shift then you would like to consider a futuristic, highly rewarding and promising career in ERP.
The Professional Diploma in ERP (PDERP) provides learners with knowledge, hands-on skills and ERP implementation experience leading to be a high-demand ERP Consultant. You can choose from any one specialisation track in (Finance /Materials Management/ Sales & Distribution/ Human Resource and Advanced Business Application Programming) Moreover, you get to work on Capstone projects and awarded with global recognized ERP certification.
- Learn to design, configure and implement ERP systems
- Gain hands-on experience and skills through Capstone projects
- 3 months guidance and support from industry experienced ERP Mentors
- Awarded Professional diploma in ERP (PDERP) with globally recognized certification
- Assured placement assistance with top IT companies on completion of the program
- Start your career as an ERP consultant
PDERP Program Structure:
|Introduction to ERP|
|Specialisation Tracks (Choose any one)|
|Finance – FI
Materials Management – MM
Sales & Distribution – SD
Human Resource – HR
Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) – IT
- Any graduate with 0 – 3 years of experience (B.E., B. Com, M. Com, B.Sc. IT, B.A. BBA, BMS, BAF)
- Engineers (IT & Non-IT), Accounting & Finance, Marketing & Sales, Procurement, Materials Management & IT
Master of Business in Enterprise Resource Planning (MERP)
Master of Business in Enterprise Resource Planning (MERP) course is a new age career option intended for professionals looking to innovate, lead and move beyond the traditional route set by industry. The program delivers real life training and education on ERP through project implementations. Its techno-functional module equips you with multi domain expertise with majors in- IT Finance & Accounting Sales & Distribution Human Resource Materials Management Get trained and gain expertise in the “in-demand” modules on Business Intelligence Systems, CRM, Industry Standards and Project Management. MERP will help transition your career and enhance your employability within the ERP industry. Accelerate your career growth and take your career to a new high.
- Master in ERP degree from Victoria University, Australia, with world-class Blended learning experience
- In-built 12-18 months on the Job training with top MNC’s & ERP Consulting Cos.
- International exposure with study lectures and visits to Singapore
- Learn SAP- Material Management, Finance & Costing, Human Resource and more
- Flexible learning options allow you to work on weekdays and study on the weekends
- IT : B.E./ B.Tech IT, B.Sc. IT, BCA with 0 -1 year of experience
- Non-IT: B.Com, BMS, BBA, BBM with 2 – 5 years of domain experience
Career Prospects for ERP
- Highly sought-after work force: Recruitments in 2, 96,000 companies across 190 countries including consulting firms and MNCs.
- Multi-industry approach: Enables ERP professionals to have a wide career scope in multiple industries.
- Better remuneration and growth opportunities: Better roles, rewards and learning than professionals in other fields.
- Global Recession: ERP professionals among the least affected workforce during an economic turmoil.
- Global culture and environment exposure: through international travel during assignments
About Lithan Genovate
Lithan Genovate has been at the fore front of SAP Education for over a decade now & has been a launching pad for more than ten thousand SAP professionals who have been able to realize their dream in making SAP as a career & reaping huge benefits thereof.
- Awarded the Best SAP Authorized Training Partner
- Trained & Certified 12000+ students across Asia
- 90% of our students successfully clear SAP certification exam on 1st attempt
- 7 out of 10 students Top the exam with distinction
Placement assistance provided to all certified candidates at companies such as Mahindra Consultancy, TCS, Cognizant, Capgemini, L&T, Patni, Wipro, Essar, AG Technologies, Infosys, Yash Technologies, Accenture, Deloitte, HP and so on.
- 80 different companies gave opening to Lithan
- Average 8 different companies per month with fresh requirements.
- 272 opening in 10 months (All Modules)
- 188 students placed from 80 Different companies
- Highest Package 16 Lacs
- Some of the Companies where Students are Placed
This program helped me gain Multi-domain ERP skills, International exposure and SAP implementation experience through On Job training and capstone projects which helped me crack my 1st interview with ease.
– Priyanka Wadhe
B.E in Electronics
The Master of Business in ERP gives me unique blend of Management and SAP ERP skills making me a Business IT professional giving me an edge over my peers.
– Sachin Das
MBA in ERP offered by Lithan is 1st of its kind in India. My experience at Lithan was excellent,
learning from experienced industry faculty in India and Singapore. And today, I am happy to be placed with Deloitte as a Business Analyst.
For Further Details Visit
Site: Lithan Website